Global Kids Kindergarten is under the umbrella of Lutheran Education and supported by Lutheran Church in Malaysia. We are located in Crossway Community Church at Mont Kiara. At Global Kids Kindergarten, we are passion about early childhood education and love the children. We are committed to nurturing each child in a caring Christian environment, working in partnership with families and church community.
- Children will be loved and cared for by our educators as the Bible says, “We love because He first loved us” (1 John 4:19).
- God’s love is the cornerstone of our education philosophy and we believe our educators are the vessels of God to channel His love and to deliver quality education.
- To be a Christian kindergarten which provide lifelong qualities for learners.
- To provide secure, loving and supportive learning environment.
- To develop the potential of children in a holistic and integrated manner which includes literacy skills, numeracy skills, tech savvy skills, social, emotional and physical development.
We strive to develop learning programmes responsive to children’s ideas, interests, strengths and abilities. We recognise that children learn best through play and focus on a holistic development of the children.
GKEEP is based on the concept of developmentally appropriate practices and it is an integrated programme of the Australian Early Years Learning Framework, Foundation Years Framework and Malaysia Preschool Standard-based curriculum.